forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Site-author organization
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 14:47:29 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> If I'm the only one that feels confused by the current navigation
> scheme I will get over it and eventually get used to it.  If not,
> maybe we could kick around some alternative schemes on the mail list
> to improve it?

Your not the only one. I can't find anything either (see my previous
post on this topic). Ferdinand said he was had not completed what he
wanted to do, but that was quite some time ago now.

Unfortunately I have no time to fix it right now, so this mail is just
to support you (or anyone else) in whatever is done with the docs.

Ross