forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav..." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: svn commit: r426027 - /forrest/trunk/test.txt
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 01:36:55 GMT

<quote who="David Crossley">
> Gav.... wrote:
>> > Thorsten Scherler qrote:

>> Did
>> http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt
>> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn?

>> > windows
>> >
>> > Hmm, see below.

>> > See Dave comment:
>> > "If no svn:eol-style is specified, it's not native. We want native for
>> > many files. You can modify ~/.subversion/config (%USERPROFILE
>> > %/Application Data/Subversion/config in Windows)
>>
>> Ah, there it is, is this documented elsewhere other than the Jira?
>
> Do you mean apart from the documentation that Thorsten
> provided above? i.e. the last paragraph of
> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn
>
> -David

Yes, the Jira issue mentions where to look or where to add it for Windows,
the last paragraph of that page does not mention this.

There is lots that is different for windows than for *nix - and I suspect
for you MAC users too, these diferernces should be doc'ed somewhere
prefereably either a windows only page or as windows alternatate configs
in infoboxes beneath any *nix specific configs. I guess a job for me as
and when I come across them.

Gav...

--
Gav...