forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] A new Forrest implementation?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 01:45:51 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> Just on a year a go, a Jira Issue was set up entitled 'Forrest Strategy and
> direction' - seems appropriate to revisit that issue and see what ideas
> there have been dealt with, what we still need to deal with and what we can
> drop.
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-630
>
> (Strange how a jira issue of Critical Priority is also unscheduled, just
> seems a little odd to me)

We can only schedule an issue to be fixed before the
next release when there is something to be actually done.
That FOR-630 is just a bag of notes. I reckon that we have
already extracted any that really need to be done for
the 0.8 release.

Perhaps there are more, but really we are trying to trim
the list down, rather than find more :-)

-David