forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [RT] A new Forrest implementation?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:21:36 GMT

Ok, I 'perceived' this a while ago to be an unwritten requirement for a dev
- in order to more fully understand the goings on under the bonnet. I don't
Really contribute much to these lists but I do skim through and read those
That could be relevant to Forrest, and search them occasionally when an
Appropriate issue arises. I guess I don't like 'black boxes' .

> Why do you want to "manage all aspects"?

Not necessarily to 'manage' but to understand more. One aspect leads to
Another etc .. If I concentrated on one or two aspects I felt I would
Miss out on much of what is to be done. I think though I will try to
Concentrate on one aspect at a time, difficult when several things are
Being worked on at once, I don't want to ignore any and so try to
Help out a bit in all areas, impossible I now realise.

Gav...