forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] A new Forrest implementation?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 02:24:53 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:

> I think the Cocoon community has recognized the monolithic-ness of the
> framework.  Stefano brought it up[1] and I think the responses are
> encouraging - though the maven promises leave *very* much to be
> desired as it has effectively stopped me from even attempting to build
> their trunk.

I was able to build Cocoon trunk again a couple of weeks ago.

We have some catch-up to do because we let the Cocoon trunk
move on so far. I have silently spent my spare time over
the last weeks on integrating the newer stuff into our trunk.
Not there yet but making progress.

If you need some help, then i am happy to assist.

-David