forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: atomic commits (was: r430376 and r430377)
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:04:13 GMT

Thanks Guys for the Info, I did see this happening and should have followed
Suit.

I did however find a handy svn command and redeemed myself hopefully by
Changing the log message to include the Jira Issue. Will Jira pick this
Up now do you think ?

Command used for ref :-

svn propset -r 430376 --revprop svn:log "Changing ApacheCon images to load
from locally resized images (FOR-907)"

property 'svn:log' set on repository revision 430376

svn propset -r 430377 --revprop svn:log "ApacheCon images to go with commit
430376 (FOR-907)"

property 'svn:log' set on repository revision 430377

Gav...