forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r430608 - in /forrest/site/images: ASF-us-2006-web_masthead.jpg apache_con_asia_header.png
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 02:01:31 GMT
Gav.... wrote:
> From: David Crossley
> > Gav.... wrote:
> > > I know it is not necessary for me to do so , but want to make sure it
> > > Is working at least.
> >
> > Pleas experiment with smaller changes.
> Ok.
> Another thing I noticed.
> ..\main\webapp\skins\pelt\css\basic.css understandably is clean from all
> Line endings such as ^M
> After a publish build
> ..\site-author\build\forrest-docs\skin\basic.css now contains ^M on every
> line, including blank ones.
> After a publish deploy
> ..\site-author\work\svn-deploy\forrest-docs\skin\basic.css is once again
> Clean from all line endings, so NO ^M appear - this did not used to be the
> case, but guess now that it is clean is why my build now (sort of) succeeds
> because this was always the file that failed my build deploy due to
> inconsistent line endings.

Now that i have the site cleanly published, would you
please try again with a small change.

There were some recommendations in the last thread
where you asked about forrestbot, which explained
how to see the actual changes before you try to do
the deploy stage. Could you please do that.

> Still confused as to why a publish build adds them in though - and does so
> To nearly (but not) all *.css files  - the appropriate line is added to
> My svn config file. I wonder , what version of SVN should we be using. I am
> using v1.30 for win32, should I upgrade to v1.32 ?

I can't help you with Windows sorry.

View raw message