forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r430608 - in /forrest/site/images: ASF-us-2006-web_masthead.jpg apache_con_asia_header.png
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 01:23:29 GMT
Gav.... wrote:
> Wow, my site build succeeded this time, unfortunately two things happened
> Here. The skinconf.xml wasn't mentioned although I had changed this to
> Point to the two images that were mentioned.

Skinconf.xml does not get published. It is a source file.

However, i did expect that absolutely every generated
html page would change due to these image changes.
Something is wrong for you. I will try.

> Second, it took so long to actually publish - 9 mins 13 secs that in

If this is your first publish, then it needs to check out
the full forrest/site svn to your working copy. subsequent
publishing would be faster.

> The meantime David committed 430606 and 430607 which may now be
> Overwritten (I'm not sure about that) , even though I did an svn up
> Immediately before my publish.
>
> I know it is not necessary for me to do so , but want to make sure it
> Is working at least.

Pleas experiment with smaller changes.

-David