forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject our Gump build failing due to Cocoon
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 02:31:13 GMT
Gav.... wrote:
> According to Gump, this has not worked since December 2005, remind me,
> Can we do something about this, or should we suppress this particular
> Failure warning?

Forrest depends on Cocoon. Because Cocoon moved to Maven for
its build system, its Gump build is failing. We need to help
Cocoon upgrade its gump descriptor. There is recent discussion
on both dev.at.cocoon and general.at.gump

The nag can be turned off via our gump descriptor.

My personal opinion is that i would rather that we
keep getting nagged. That is one idea of Gump, it will
encourage us to cross to the other communities and help
them to integrate better.

-David