forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scher...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Menu display defaults (as in FOR-339)
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:58:07 GMT
El jue, 24-08-2006 a las 13:30 -0700, Steve Masover escribió:
> Forrest Developers,
>
> I am using a modified pelt skin on a forrest site, and would prefer
> that menus are "open" by default upon entry into a tabbed pane, rather
> than closed as is the case for all but the current site in the default
> skin.

This feature is implemented in the dispatcher. Have a look at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.themes.core/themes/common/html/nav-section.ft?view=markup

There you find <forrest:property
name="expanding">false</forrest:property>. You will need to see how we
did it there and then apply it to your custom skin.

It is a wee bit different then in FOR-339 but it will give you an idea I
hope.

HTH

salu2

--