forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: ForrestBot build for cocoon-docs FAILED]
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:20:15 GMT
El lun, 14-08-2006 a las 21:36 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> I've not got the time to look into why this is happening for a day or
> two. It's something to do with the new InputModule stuff, perhaps a
> quick pointer is possible?

BROKEN: Could not find component for role:
> [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/project]
> (Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/project')

Somewhere was still {project:*} referenced as input module.

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/upgrading_08.html#modules (just saw
that the pdf (but not the html) was update by my last forrestbot, will
fix it now).

I just looked at their code and fixed it.

salu2

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"