forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r430032 - in /forrest/trunk: plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/ plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/resources/stylesheets/ site-author/
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:42:13 GMT
El mié, 09-08-2006 a las 15:30 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> So, I revert my commit to be able to make a release of projectInfo ?

I understand Ross opinion now better, but I rather see some paragraph
about the new properties system in Forrest to make the whole bunch
official then this commit reverted.

I need to wrap up a proposal that will have effect on the
ForrestConfModule as whole and that IMO should be implemented before
releasing.

I consider the module as stable (only a small tweak is needed) and the
"new" component (the xml properties part) had as well a major review.

wdot?

salu2

--
thorsten