forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: changes with PNGs generated on different platforms
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 23:12:09 GMT
El vie, 04-08-2006 a las 00:07 +0200, Thorsten Scherler escribió:
> El vie, 04-08-2006 a las 00:49 +1000, David Crossley escribió:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > > David Crossley escribi??:
> > >
> > > Ubuntu 5.10

> > > We have an issue for this but I do not remember the number, do you?
> >
> > Sorry, i do not rememeber any such issue,
>
> > There was a separate issue where the "xml comments"
> > that were inserted by our transformers gained bad
> > line endings on Windows versus Unix.
>
> Hmm, yeah, but I they are all related.
>

> > > Maybe best to start looking into the serializer, maybe one can configure
> > > it.
> >
> > We are both on UNIX systems.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/user@forrest.apache.org/msg01591.html and
> following.

> Ok, maybe one should add a svg pic like
> rc-b-l-15-1body-2menu-3menu.svg
> and commit it to the forrest/site. The other publishes the site again
> and if there is no diff for the svg then it must be the serializer. If
> they are then we may know more looking at them.

Ok I did this, but while doing it, the following happened:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=429053&view=rev only the new images got
added.

I still used ANT_HOME set to my old 1.6.1 and I was the last to publish
the whole site. Meanwhile I closed FOR-912 and did
export ANT_HOME=$FORREST_HOME/tools/ant

After this I added another test and published again.

Recognize the images?

So it is not different OS, maybe it is really related to ANT_HOME.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"