forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Bolger" <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: graphics and the odt plugin
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 07:37:39 GMT
Thanks for the clarification. I'll give that patch a run and see how I go.

Ross: the OOo plugin works well but is a bit hamstrung by the fact
that Openoffice 2 will only batch convert to odt. I can't remember
whether OOo1 did batch importing at all, and I'm afraid I can't be
bothered having multiple OpenOffices hanging around. As stated
previously MSWord to Forrest would be easier still, but I never did
get your plugin going.
The urgency waned somewhat when the client lost interest (the person
driving the project left), and I got a full-time job.

Congrats to both of you on your kids, although I'm not sure about life
being 'about to start' - I can't really remember the first three
months of my daughter's life, a blur of being woken up, vomited on,
etc. I think nature blanks it out to some extent, so you don't avoid
doing it again...

Paul Bolger