forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Williams" <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r418639 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/internal.xmap
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 23:32:45 GMT
On 7/2/06, thorsten@apache.org <thorsten@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: thorsten
> Date: Sun Jul  2 12:24:20 2006
> New Revision: 418639

> Log:
> Tiles should be imported and then processed.
> That allows to use jx:var in the tiles that are based on the
> parent jx:template.
>
> Modified:

I hate to out myself as the moron of the group, but...   I obviously
haven't been following all of the dispatcher dev as well as I probably
should be but I haven't seen this mention of "tiles" before now.  I've
either [and quite possibly] missed something really big (e.g.
integration of "Tiles"] or there's a confusing naming collision going
on here.

So which is it?
--tim