forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Doco
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:16:08 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El mié, 19-07-2006 a las 08:32 -0400, Tim Williams escribió:
>
>>On 7/19/06, Gav.... <brightoncomputers@brightontown.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>>Had the urge to revisit doco - I see it has moved premises in Lenya,
>>>
>>>Anyway it no longer runs in Forrest even when the lenya plugin is
>>>local-deploy ed (because it is not auto-fetched).
>>>
>>>It is complaining of not being in the descriptor files, where would I change
>>>this ?
>>>
>>>Gav...
>>
>>$FORREST_HOME\whiteboard\plugins\whiteboard-plugins.xml
>>
>>If you do this locally, then i think you also need to use
>>forrest.properties to point to the local descripter file instead of
>>the website one - look in the forrest.properties for a reference to
>>it.
>

> No, you just need to add it, but this is quite annoying.
>
> I have a plugin that I need to add now each time I want to deploy and
> revert the whiteboard-plugins.xml afterward.

"If you have a collection of local plugins you would like Forrest to use
then you need to add the directory to this property. For example:
project.required.plugins.src=${forrest.home}/plugins,${forrest.home}/whiteboard/plugins,/export/forrest_plugins"

Ross

[1]
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/usingPlugins.html#sources