forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [jira] Commented: (FOR-893) wildcard matcher such as **.xml when used in lm actions like {1} are not rewritten
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:54:14 GMT
le 18/07/2006 19:03 Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> El mar, 18-07-2006 a las 17:17 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
>   
>> le 17/07/2006 16:10 Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
>>     
>>> El lun, 17-07-2006 a las 11:28 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
>>>   
>>>       
>>>> le 17/07/2006 10:46 Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
>>>>     
>>>>         
>>>>> El lun, 17-07-2006 a las 01:18 -0700, Cyriaque Dupoirieux (JIRA)
>>>>> escribió:
>>>>>       
[SNIP...]

>>>>>
>>>>> Now the results :
>>>>> ============
>>>>> Example of my structure :
>>>>>
>>>>> xdocs/
>>>>>     |-- jeux
>>>>>         |-- ultima2.xml
>>>>>         `-- ultima2/
>>>>>             `-- mondes/
>>>>>                 |-- mapx21.xml
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> structurer/url/
>>>>>            |-- jeux/
>>>>>            |   `-- ultima2/
>>>>>            |       `-- mondes/
>>>>>            |           |-- pelt.fv
>>>>>            `-- pelt.fv
>>>>>
>>>>> The correct behaviour should be :
>>>>> - jeux/ultima2.xml uses structurer/url/pelt.fv
>>>>>           
>
> To clarify, requesting "jeux/ultima2.html" should use
> "structurer/url/pelt.fv"
>
>   
>> - jeux/ultima2/mondes/mapx21 uses structure/url/jeux/ultima2/mondes/pelt.fv
>>
>>
>> dispatcherErrorStack:
>>  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following the 
>> root element must be well-formed.
>>     
>
> What is the whole error?
>   
I don't know...
>   
>> WARN    (2006-07-18) 15:53.33:656   [cocoon.manager] (Unknown-URI) 
>> Unknown-Thread/SourceExistsSelector: Error reading from source 
>> 'lm://dispatcher.structurer.resourceType.document-v20': Could not 
>> resolve locationmap location.
>>     
>
> This is the sourceType action.
>   
Ok,
>   
>> WARN    (2006-07-18) 15:53.33:656   [cocoon.manager] (Unknown-URI) 
>> Unknown-Thread/RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction: trying to use uri: 
>> D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/jeux/ultima2.fv
>>
>>     
>
> Ok, we are requesting jeux/ultima2.html. Right?
>   
Yes,
>   
>> WARN    (2006-07-18) 15:53.33:656   [cocoon.manager] (Unknown-URI) 
>> Unknown-Thread/RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction: found at location: 
>> D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/pelt.fv 
>> for 
>> [D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/jeux/ultima2.fv]
>>     
>
> The primary structurer for the request would have been
> "jeux/ultima2.fv". This file does not exist and the calculation of the
> "RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction" found D:\duc
> \viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/pelt.fv as
> responsible structurer. 
>
> Looks good.
>   
Yes,
>   
>> WARN    (2006-07-18) 15:53.35:453   [cocoon.manager] (Unknown-URI) 
>> Unknown-Thread/RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction: trying to use uri: 
>> D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/.fv
>>     
>
> This is the where the request <parameter value="{1} or {../1}"
> name="request"/> does not get resolved.
>   
In that test, it is {../1}
> Why is this request made anyway. We already found the right location. Or
> is it a different one?
>   
This request is made inside ultima2.html :
   
    <a class="fork" href="ultima2/mondes/mapx21.php" title="Le 
Jester">Le Jester</a>
(I realise that it's a php page, but I have no problem with the php plugin.)
>   
>> WARN    (2006-07-18) 15:53.35:453   [cocoon.manager] (Unknown-URI) 
>> Unknown-Thread/RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction: found at location: 
>> D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/pelt.fv 
>> for [D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/.fv]
>>
>>     
>
> fallback
>
>   
>> ERROR   (2006-07-18) 15:53.37:000   [cocoon.manager] (Unknown-URI) 
>> Unknown-Thread/DispatcherTransformer: dispatcherError: 500 - Internal 
>> server error
>> The contract "content-title" has thrown thrown an exception by resolving 
>> raw data from "cocoon://jeux/ultima2/mondes/mapx21.title.xml".
>>
>>     
>
> hmm, what does
> http://localhost:8888/jeux/ultima2/mondes/mapx21.title.xml return?
>   
The mapx21.xml must use a very specific fv file. Here it uses the 
default pelt.fv and tries to calculate the mapx21.title.xml but there is 
none...
>   
>> So here, we can see that there is a problem with the uri of the second 
>> file which is jeux/ultima2/mondes/mapx21.xml
>>     
>
> The main question that is raising in my head is: do you use
> jeux/ultima2/mondes/mapx21.xml from within jeux/ultima2.fv? If so can I
> see the definition?
>   
Yes that's very interesting, see above for the definition...
>   
>> Now, I replace the {../1} by {1} in the request - just to see :
>> dispatcherErrorStack:
>>  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following the 
>> root element must be well-formed.
>>
>> WARN    (2006-07-18) 16:48.36:312   [cocoon.manager] (Unknown-URI) 
>> Unknown-Thread/SourceExistsSelector: Error reading from source 
>> 'lm://dispatcher.structurer.resourceType.document-v20': Could not 
>> resolve locationmap location.
>>
>> WARN    (2006-07-18) 16:48.36:312   [cocoon.manager] (Unknown-URI) 
>> Unknown-Thread/RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction: trying to use uri: 
>> D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/.fv
>>     
>
> This is the where the request <parameter value="{1}" name="request"/>
> does not get resolved.
>   
Yes,
>   
>> WARN    (2006-07-18) 16:48.36:312   [cocoon.manager] (Unknown-URI) 
>> Unknown-Thread/RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction: found at location: 
>> D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/pelt.fv 
>> for [D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/.fv]
>>     
>
> Fallback.
>
>   
>> WARN    (2006-07-18) 16:48.38:109   [cocoon.manager] (Unknown-URI) 
>> Unknown-Thread/RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction: trying to use uri: 
>> D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/jeux/ultima2/mondes/mapx21.fv
>>
>> WARN    (2006-07-18) 16:48.38:109   [cocoon.manager] (Unknown-URI) 
>> Unknown-Thread/RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction: found at location: 
>> D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/jeux/ultima2/mondes/pelt.fv

>> for 
>> [D:\duc\viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/jeux/ultima2/mondes/mapx21.fv]
>>
>>     
>
> The primary structurer for the request would have been
> "jeux/ultima2/mondes/mapx21.fv". This file does not exist and the
> calculation of the "RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction" found D:\duc
> \viewSitePerso/src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/jeux/ultima2/mondes/pelt.fv
as responsible structurer. 
>
> Looks good.
>   
Yes, the fallback mecanism works if {1}. It did not worked with {../1} - 
previous test.
>   
>> And now there is a problem with the uri of the first file which is 
>> jeux/ultima2.xml
>>     
>
> Yeah, I see. Is this one and the same request? Can you specify what you
> are requesting for each log?
>   
Actually, I am making a forrest site.
The request seems to be /jeux/ultima2.html which contains an href to 
/jeux/ultima2/mondes/mapx21.php.

I can try with forrest run to see what happens.
>   
>> I think you are going to understand :-)  since my logs are not identical 
>> to yours :
>>     I have [cocoon.manager] instead of [core.modules.mapper.lm]
>>     and (Unknown-URI) Unknown-Thread instead of (/search.html) PoolThread-4
>>
>>     
>
> That is not the problem but I do not understand the requests. Why
> (Unknown-URI)? Can you change it to the request like (/search.html)? It
> looks like there is difference in dispatching the files. 
>   
Maybe the difference comes from the fact I am making a static site ?
> Very weird.
>   
Indeed !
> We need to find the difference.
>   
We are on the good way.
> salu2
>   
Salutations,
Cyriaque,

Mime
View raw message