forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: review list of scheduled issues for 0.8 release
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:45:15 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> ------------------------
> FOR-639     define terminology for the various aspects of Dispatcher
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-639
>
> A doc has been started by Gavin. We need more content.

Dispatcher is not core, it's not even out of the whiteboard yet.

I'd rather see the dispatcher docs go into the plugins. This was
proposed recently and nobody objected, but nobody did it either.
> ------------------------
> FOR-546     Sitemap reference doc should be updated to reflect plugin architecture
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-546
>
> Delay until 0.9-dev.

-1 the 0.8 docs should reflect the 0.8 code.

> ------------------------
> FOR-560     Remove duplicate jars from eclipse plugins
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-560
>
> Delay until 0.9-dev.

Shouldn't even be in a roadmap since this is not part of core.

> FOR-767     Forrestbot webapp reports succesful even when there are broken links
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-767
>
> Investigate.

0.9-dev not part of core

Ross