forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrestbot errors on site-author
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 21:04:06 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:

>> > Forrestbot build works successfully.  I get to the deploy step and I
>> > get the result below.  Any pointers greatly appreciated...
>> > --tim
>> >
>> > C:\src\apache-forrest-trunk-s\site-author>forrest -f publish.xml deploy
>> >
>> > Apache Forrest.  Run 'forrest -projecthelp' to list options
>> >

>> > Buildfile: publish.xml
>> >
>> > deploy.svn:
>> > svn: 'M
>> > pluginDocs\plugins_0_70\org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.IMSManife
>> >
>> st\repositoryCommand\getSCO\HowTo\repositoryURI\www.burrokeet.org\repositoryData

> I tried these... no luck.  I checked out a completely fresh trunk,
> build, forrestbot... same message. This is also the same error I was
> getting last time IIRC.  Any other ideas?

I just did a test deploy using Cygwin on Windows XP.

There were no problems so this would appear to be a local problem on
your machine. I'm at a loss what since you say you have cleaned
eveything out.

Note doing a fresh checkout does not necessarily clear your SVN
workspace since (I think) are at FORREST_HOME/site-author/work.

Ross

Ross