forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrestbot errors on site-author
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 15:02:32 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> Forrestbot build works successfully.  I get to the deploy step and I
> get the result below.  Any pointers greatly appreciated...
> --tim
>
> C:\src\apache-forrest-trunk-s\site-author>forrest -f publish.xml deploy
>
> Apache Forrest.  Run 'forrest -projecthelp' to list options
>

> Buildfile: publish.xml
>
> deploy.svn:
> svn: 'M
> pluginDocs\plugins_0_70\org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.IMSManife
> st\repositoryCommand\getSCO\HowTo\repositoryURI\www.burrokeet.org\repositoryData

That looks to me like you have a very old copy of the IMSManifest
plugin, or you have remnants of an old version of the plugin docs in the
plugin build dir or you have an old version of the plugins docs in your
svn staging area for the forrestbot.

Check you have the latest with "svn up"

Do a rm -Rf * build in the IMSManifest plugin dir.

Remove the forrestbot build directory

Ross