forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest failure under Cygwin
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:16:44 GMT
Mark Eggers wrote:
> Is someone else interested in verifying this behavior?
>  I don't want to open an issue and supply a patch if
> this is just an environmental artifact.

I have a windows/cygwin machine and can test this, but not in the
immediate future.

Please do open an issue and applu the patch. It will get lost in the
mailing list. Don't worry if it does turn out to be an environment
artifact. Having it in the issue tracker will help others who may come
accross it and will enable us to consider adding a workaround.

Thanks for your detailed analysis nad proposed solution.

Ross