forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugins with some excluded licenses
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:30:06 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> There is a very relevant post on cocoon-dev today.

Yeah, I saw that. Looks like our interpretation of the FAQ was correct.
So what to do?

Incidentally, my OSCommerce plugin will not be created at this time.
We've decided to take another route, which does not involve Forrest. I
know Brian is progressing with a version that uses the Database plugin
in whiteboard, maybe he will be able to contribute that when he has got
past his deadline.

However, I still want to resolve this issue. I have two plugins (s5 an
MSOffice) sitting on my hard drive that I would like to get out there.
Users have requested these plugins and it seems a shame to have them
wasting away on my hard drive.

Ross