forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: new committer and PMC member: Gavin McDonald
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:17:56 GMT

I did this and after the username password prompts, allowed me to commit no
problem. I checked on forrest svn via the web and the file was there.

> svn delete test.txt
> svn commit test.txt

Did that, did not ask me for username password this time, allowed me to
Delete no problem. I checked on forrest svn via the web and the file had
gone.

Strange though, no commit messages came through from the svn@ list.
Perhaps I was too quick in deleting ?

Gav...