forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How get pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/index.html generated?
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 07:39:41 GMT

of "http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher"

> I did a grep on forrest and the only places I can find the first string
> is in the build. That makes me wonder how the page get generated and how
> I can get it to take the above change.
>
> TIA for any information.

It is generated with the docs in "site-author".

Some notes, but not yet complete, are at ...
http://forrest.apache.org/roles.html#documentation-coordinator
cat etc/publishing_our_site.txt

I just did that publishing process. It will take some time for
a cronjob and then rsync to kick in.

-David