forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrestbot errors on site-author
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:25:58 GMT
On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 11:00:07PM -0400, Tim Williams wrote:
> On 7/17/06, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
> >Tim Williams wrote:

> >and I

> >pluginDocs\plugins_0_70\org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.IMSManife

I was

> >> Yes, I tried the suggestions.  When I did the fresh checkout, it was
> >> of all of forrest and I did set FORREST_HOME to point to it. No luck.
> >> Any other pointers?
> >
> >For me there is an svn directory at
> >site-author/work/svn-deploy/forrest-docs/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.IMSManifest/repositoryCommand/getSCO/HowTo/repositoryURI/www.burrokeet.org/repositoryData/.svn/
> >
> >Do you have one too?
>
> I do.
>
> >This is a stab in the dark, but try doing
> >cd site-author/work/svn-deploy/forrest-docs
> >svn cleanup
>
> The command completes and though it took a while, it seems to have had
> no effect.
>
> >What does the following produce?
> >cd site-author/work/svn-deploy/forrest-docs
> >svn info
> >
> >For me it is:
>
> Same here.
>
> I get the same error(see below) as before.  The files in the directory
> look fine to me.
>
> deploy.svn:
> svn: 'M
> pluginDocs\plugins_0_70\org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.IMSManife
> st\repositoryCommand\getSCO\HowTo\repositoryURI\www.burrokeet.org\repositoryData
> ' is not a working copy
> Result: 1

It seems to be saying that you have local modifications to something
(though i don't know what) then complains that it is not a
working copy.

The forrestbot should not be touching those files. They are just
there because they are part of the forrest/site SVN. They get
there from the "deploy-docs" target of each plugin.

Try doing:
cd site-author/work/svn-deploy/forrest-docs/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.IMSManifest
svn status

Of course there should be no changes.

Try doing:
cd site-author/work/svn-deploy/forrest-docs/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/
rm -rf org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.IMSManifest
svn up

-David