forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: review list of scheduled issues for 0.8 release
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:25:07 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> >------------------------
> >FOR-639     define terminology for the various aspects of Dispatcher
> >http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-639
> >
> >A doc has been started by Gavin. We need more content.
>
> Dispatcher is not core, it's not even out of the whiteboard yet.
>
> I'd rather see the dispatcher docs go into the plugins. This was
> proposed recently and nobody objected, but nobody did it either.

Ah, thanks. The original idea was to have a top-level glossary
for general Forrest terms, then specific plugin-specific glossaries.

> >------------------------
> >FOR-546     Sitemap reference doc should be updated to reflect plugin
> >architecture
> >http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-546
> >
> >Delay until 0.9-dev.
>
> -1 the 0.8 docs should reflect the 0.8 code.

Okay. Calling all doc writers.

We also need a run through all docs to ensure such.
Need an Issue for that.

> >------------------------
> >FOR-560     Remove duplicate jars from eclipse plugins
> >http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-560
> >
> >Delay until 0.9-dev.
>
> Shouldn't even be in a roadmap since this is not part of core.

It adds more fat to our release download. I suppose
that is why it was added to the roadmap.

> >FOR-767     Forrestbot webapp reports succesful even when there are broken
> >links
> >http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-767
> >
> >Investigate.
>
> 0.9-dev not part of core

I thought it was worth someone doing a quick investigation
so left it there until the next round of roadmap tuning.

-David