forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scher...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Doco
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:48:02 GMT
El mié, 19-07-2006 a las 08:32 -0400, Tim Williams escribió:
> On 7/19/06, Gav.... <brightoncomputers@brightontown.com.au> wrote:
> > Had the urge to revisit doco - I see it has moved premises in Lenya,
> >
> > Anyway it no longer runs in Forrest even when the lenya plugin is
> > local-deploy ed (because it is not auto-fetched).
> >
> > It is complaining of not being in the descriptor files, where would I change
> > this ?
> >
> > Gav...
>
> $FORREST_HOME\whiteboard\plugins\whiteboard-plugins.xml
>
> If you do this locally, then i think you also need to use
> forrest.properties to point to the local descripter file instead of
> the website one - look in the forrest.properties for a reference to
> it.

No, you just need to add it, but this is quite annoying.

I have a plugin that I need to add now each time I want to deploy and
revert the whiteboard-plugins.xml afterward.

A nice enhancement would be to check whether the plugin is already
deployed locally and if so it does not need to be in the descriptor.
That makes it possible to just do ant local-deploy without touching the
descriptor file.

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler