forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: future of Forrest Friday get togethers
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:47:18 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El lun, 26-06-2006 a las 21:45 +0800, Gav.... escribió:

<ost points responded to in previous mail, but one important new one
from Thorsten...

>>4. - During the session discussion is limited to the identified issues and
>>social chat. Anything else is deemed off topic and moved to the mailing
>>list.
>>
>>Agreed. (woohoo, short answer)
>

> Dunno, I like some small talk on IRC on FF.

Yes. You missed the "social chat" part of point 4 - I think the
smalltalk is *extremeley* important and explicitly included it. It's
even more important with the World Cup being on at the moment. Sooner or
later one or more of Spain, Germany, Australia and England are going to
meet (well, if Australia can pull off a stormer today - curently 0-0)

Ross