forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: future of Forrest Friday get togethers
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:28:34 GMT
Hi,

    As usual, the perception of Ross and David is very pertinent indeed.

    I really like the idea of shorter session on specific points (some
FOR to be resolved for instance). (Maybe we will have time problems - I
mean between Europe and Australia :-P  ?)
    With this approach, we may benefit of the chat as a great tool to
work together, and have short sessions with interested people (only) -
that is the persons who had voted +1 to the session the week before.
    Maybe we may have 2 sessions per month because with this approach,
we certainly are not going to participate to each.

-0 for having any more Fridays current style
+1 for testing the alternative approach

Salutations,
Cyriaque,

le 26/06/2006 12:33 Ferdinand Soethe a ├ęcrit :