forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Announcing new committers via status.xml
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:13:38 GMT
Should we add a new context to status.xml for projectAdmin? This would
include things like new committer announcements, changes to project
guidelines etc.

I'm thinking specifically of the items that normally go into the board

We can then create a new rendering in the projectInfo plugin to create
the Board reports for the PMC Chair each time it is due. Should allow
the committers and chair to manage the board report as we go along and
thus save a little time when the deadline looms.

Perhaps more importantly, we can map the progression of our project
guidelines etc.

View raw message