forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: title attribute in css links
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 08:30:08 GMT
le 01/06/2006 20:33 Mark Eggers a écrit :
> Thanks everyone for responding.  I had based my work
> on reading the code (before there was documentation).
> I didn't wade through the entire xslt sheet, so I was
> a bit unclear as to how it all worked.
>
> I did read the new documentation (forrest run, forrest
> toolbar to point at ls.contracts).
>
> It's probably still a little unclear that to
> successfully use multiple stylesheets on the same page
> you will have to use the theme attribute (as Cyriaque
> pointed out).
>
> * theme to define the title of the stylesheet, if
>   several css parameter specify the same theme, then
>   all these stylesheets will be used
>
> So maybe this line in the excellent writeup:
>
> # theme attribute indicates to the browser for which
> theme this stylesheet should be used, letting you add
> several css files corresponding to different themes of
> the same page.

Ok, if everyone is OK, I'll change the sentence with your.
> Could be expanded to say something like:
>
> Multiple css files used for the same theme require
> each <css/> line to have matching theme attributes.
>
> Giving an example of this might also be useful.

I will improve the example given at the end of the documentation as well.
> Currently, leaving the theme attribute blank generates
> a title attribute with the name of the file,  Maybe
> reading project.theme=theme-name from
> forrest.properties and using that as the title
> attribute would be useful?

I think it's a very good idea (again ;-) ), I will correct this also.

At the moment, I have big problem with my svn working copy, but maybe I
will have the time next week...

Salutations,
Cyriaque,