forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: future of Forrest Friday get togethers
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:10:37 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Gav.... wrote:
> >David Crossley wrote:
> >>Does it enable the whole community to be involved?
> >
> >I don't see why not.
>
> Using myself as an example:
>
> I cannot attend on *any* Friday morning (GMT) with 100% focus, Friday
> afternoons are difficult and I refuse to work into a Friday evening
> (family time).
>
> Therefore, I am excluded from much of Forrest Friday.  Others are in a
> similar posisiton.

We had a couple of discussions about what day and
start time. I know Ross didn't prefer Friday, but the
consensus was that Friday going into Saturday was best.
So other people should have spoken up if the schedule
didn't suit.

Perhaps we should have revisited the timing discussion
more often.

-David