forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon flow and forrest
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2006 01:59:52 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> David Crossley escribi??:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > >
> > > I tried to use flow in a project but I get requesting the flow
> > > Could not find component for role:
> > > [org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.Interpreter/javascript]
> > > (Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.Interpreter/javascript')
> > >
> > > I can remember Ross talking about flow in forrest but could not find any
> > > mails about it anymore.
> > >
> > > Does somebody ever used flow in forrest?
> >
> > Did you add the relevant Cocoon blocks and rebuild Cocoon jars
> > and upgrade $FORREST_HOME/lib/core/cocoon* etc? Also did you
> > add any relevant config to $FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/WEB-INF/xconf/
>
> IMO flow is in the core and not in a block. Doing the following is
> fueling this.
> cocoon-trunk$ find . -name "flow"
> ./cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow
> ./cocoon-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow

Ah, i thought you were talking about something else.
There is a Cocoon Block related to forms.

Okay, ...

cd $FORREST_HOME/lib/core
yes, the class is present.

As i suggested above, perhaps our Cocoon config is out-of-date.
Checking an older Cocoon trunk, i see that there is
"flow-interpreter" in src/webapp/WEB-INF/xconf/cocoon-core.xconf
but not defined in ours.

-David