forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject attributions in status.xml
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 02:29:01 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> >Author: crossley
> >Date: Thu Jun  8 00:11:10 2006
> >New Revision: 412681

> >+      <action context="code" type="add" dev="RDG" importance="high"
> >fixes-bug="FOR-200">
> >+        Reviewed all sitemaps to use locationmap references (lm:) and
> >developed
> >+        a convention for locationmap references.
> >+        At the same time we changed filenames of core stylesheets to
> >follow +        a filename convention (e.g. html2document.xsl =&gt;
> >html-to-document.xsl)
> >+        which enables automated locationmap matches.
> >+        See <link href="site:locationmap">locationmap docs</link>.
> >+      </action>
>
> Whilst I did do large portion of this work, there were others who
> contributed and the naming convention was an output from Tim and I on a
> Forrest Friday.

You were the main instigator. That is why i attributed
it to you.

The naming convention is already there as a separate
entry so i will enhance and separate.

Now to your general thrust about group attribution.

Yes, i had agonised for ages about how do do the
abovementioned entry and some others.

> Is it a good idea (or even possible) to have dev="community" on an
> action like this?

Yes i reckon that is a good idea. Perhaps also some
qualifying text on such entries.

-David