forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [Code style]
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 23:58:03 GMT

<code></code> is really meant for inline code fragments. If you are
intending for larger sections of code then there is the
<blockcode></blockcode> element [2].

I don't think it the norm to change mod files to suit styling requirements,
why can you not add italic or whatever to a CSS class ?

You can use class with <blockcode class="italic"> and define the css for it.

(Unless I have misunderstood what you are doing)

Gav...

[2] -
 http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/mod-structural.html#edef_structural_blockcode