forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update to new Apache License header (was Re: svn commit: r410051)
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 07:14:14 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > Author: crossley
> > Log:
> > Update to new Apache License header.
>
> many thanks that you have updated the trunk.
>
> Did you used a script for it? In lenya we need to do the same so it
> would be perfect to reuse your work if possible.

Yes, same as i have done before each release of Forrest.

Do you subscribe to committers-cvs@ list? The updates
to various tools go there.

If you are taking on this job for Lenya then be
sure to watch the legal-discuss@ list.

There are some notes at http://forrest.apache.org/roles.html#legal-monitor
I will try to enhance a bit at some stage.

However it is not as simple as running a script.
Need to practice and also review output and final diffs.

I have a few notes accompanying the tools that i developed
in the "committers" SVN at relicense/src/perl

There is another script at tools/copy2license.pl

Good luck.

-David