forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject [issue tracker] remove Attachment field from initial entry screen
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 04:43:45 GMT
One of the Forrest developers (thanks Brian) has pointed out
that the initial Issue entry screen for our Jira does not
enable to grant ASF license for attachments. This option is
only available when following up to add attachments.

Looking around at other projects in ASF Jira, i see
that most do not facilitate attachments for the initial
entry screen.

Forrest's Jira configuration is shared with Cocoon.

Is Cocoon happy that i remove that field? Lazy consensus.
I will go ahead and do it in a few days unless people
say no.

-David