forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documenting Release Process
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 07:06:11 GMT
Okay, i have refined the document now. I do still have
some scribbled notes to incorporate, but they are minor.

At the last release, we made the documentation changes (e.g.
mirrors.html and index.html notice, status.xml etc.)
towards the end of the process. This enabled changes to be
made to the website during the release process. This time
we are going to be doing docs changes early in the process,
and so cannot update the website until after the release.
I reckon that is a good idea.

Let us address the remaining fixme notes in email.

-David