forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon flow and forrest
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:20:46 GMT
El dom, 25-06-2006 a las 11:59 +1000, David Crossley escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > David Crossley escribi??:

> > > Did you add the relevant Cocoon blocks and rebuild Cocoon jars
> > > and upgrade $FORREST_HOME/lib/core/cocoon* etc? Also did you
> > > add any relevant config to $FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/WEB-INF/xconf/
> >
> > IMO flow is in the core and not in a block. Doing the following is
> > fueling this.
> > cocoon-trunk$ find . -name "flow"
> > ./cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow
> > ./cocoon-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow
>
> Ah, i thought you were talking about something else.
> There is a Cocoon Block related to forms.

Yeah, I had this suspicion.

> Okay, ...
>
> cd $FORREST_HOME/lib/core
> yes, the class is present.

Right.

> As i suggested above, perhaps our Cocoon config is out-of-date.
> Checking an older Cocoon trunk, i see that there is
> "flow-interpreter" in src/webapp/WEB-INF/xconf/cocoon-core.xconf
> but not defined in ours.

:)

Thanks.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/trunk/src/webapp/WEB-INF/xconf/cocoon-core.xconf?revision=366211&view=markup&pathrev=366396
This is the above file in revision 366211.

Search for "Sitemap Flowscript", then you find the entries David is
refering to. Adding this and the "continuations manager" to
$FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/WEB-INF/xconf/forrest-core.xconf is doing the
trick.

> -David

Thanks David.

After a build clean you can now use flow in forrest.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"