forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nico Veenkamp <n...@veenkamp.nl>
Subject Translations in Dutch
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:15:05 GMT
Hi,

I have been on this list for quite some time but never contributed just
listened. Recently I started following the Forrest development more
closely and today I pullen the forrest tree from SVN onto my machine and
succesfully build forrest and then seeded a test site.

Being dutch I am of course interested in i18n work :). So I looked
around in the forrest tree to see where this all happens. Am I correct
in thinking that for the menu and tabs I need to add files such as:

FORREST_HOME/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/resources/stylesheets/common/translations/CommonMessages_nl.xml
FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/skins/common/translations/CommonMessages_nl.xml

and add or change the files in:
FORREST_HOME/main/fresh-site/src/documentation/translations
FORREST_HOME/main/template-sites/business/src/documentation/translations

Or am I missing other places I need to translate stuff.

BTW is the blog entry by Cheche still valid for 0.8?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Nico Veenkamp
Open Source Solutions for Internet (OSSFI)
T: 06-53193353
E: nico@veenkamp.nl
W: http://www.ossfi.nl/drupal