forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Deploying whiteboard-plugins.xml
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 11:35:38 GMT
le 24/05/2006 00:51 Ross Gardler a écrit :
> I think the penny just dropped about what it was that Cyriaque was
> asking for help with in the plugin deployment thread. I think he was
> asking "how do I deploy the plugins.xml file" (or in this case
> whiteboard-plugins.xml).
>
> So, here is the answer (if indeed that was the question...)
>
> "ant deploy-plugins.xml"
>
> This will deploy the plugins.xml file from the current folder, so do
> it in the whiteboard/plugins folder to deploy the whiteboard
> descriptor file.
>
> Ross
Thank you Ross, that's interesting.

Exactly, my question was : How can I deploy (into the remote forrest
plugins repository) the zip file of a new plugin whose sources are in
the plugin or whiteboard directory but the description is not in the
descriptor file and the zip is not in the remote repository ?

Maybe it is simply not possible with ant...

Salutations,
Cyriaque,