forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [heads-up] please configure svn clients (Was: r408800 xdocs/procedures/release/)
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 12:51:23 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ferdinand, will you please configure your SVN client properly.
> This causes too much unnecessary work for someone else,
> usually me.

Don't be modest - it's always you!

The rest of us really do have a responsibility to help David keep SVN in
good order. Having SVN clients configured properly is one small way, but
we should also look for commits from people with incorrect settings and
fix them before David wakes up.

(nobody should feel like I am blaming them, I am as guilty as everyone
else in leaving it to David and occasionally having a misconfigured client).

Ross