forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed Change in Versioned Docs and PlugIn-Tabs
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 21:54:33 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> It probably would be a good idea to fix the subtabs just to give
> people at least one fully working example of our tabs and menu system,
> so even though I hate the work I'd suggest the first.
>
> wdyt?

I think whatever you do to improve the docs is good and I'm willing to
bet David will welcome your assistance.

> To fix this for PlugIns I'l probably need some help in adjusting the
> pipelines. Anybody volunteering?

I have little time to experiment with code right now, only time to
comment - sorry. I know some people find this is not helpful, so if you
want random comments attempting to point you at the right files etc. I'm
willing to help, but cannot guarantee 100% accurate answers.

Ross