forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: help - yet another Dispatcher false start
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 21:50:34 GMT
Mark Eggers wrote:
> Ross,
>

>>>2) cd $FORREST_HOME/etc
>>>
>>>3) Run ./builddispatcher.sh (I run under cygwin).
>>>Use builddispatcher.bat if you're running under
>>>CMD.exe
>>
>>There should be no need for that with head as
>>plugins should be auto deployed from src if they are
>

>>available.
>

> I think that the auto deploy feature only works for
> plugins in the plugin directory.  The dispatcher
> plugins are in the whiteboard directory and are
> probably not deployed this way (check
> $FORREST_HOME/main/build.xml and pluginx.xml).

That is not the intended behavior, from default.forrest.properties:

# The names of src directories where project should find required
plugins src
# comma separated list (no spaces)
project.required.plugins.src=${forrest.home}/plugins,${forrest.home}/whiteboard/plugins

The dispatcher plugin is seemingly deployed since it actually looks for
the lm matches (which comes form the dispatchers internal.xmap)

Ross