forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject help - yet another Dispatcher false start
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 22:35:02 GMT
I again tried to work with the dispatcher this evening. However, once
again I failed miserably.

I just don't seem to be able to get things working.

I started from the getting started document, but that seems to be
horribly out of date. It still talks about using specific revisions and
applying patches. I'm fairly certain that is no longer necessary - right?

So I tried created a new seeded sight and added the dispatcher plugins
to forrest.properties as per the getting started instructions.

I did "forrest run" then pointed my browser at http://localhost:8888

No go...

I get a failure in the LM, it can't find lm:resolve.structurer.index

I verified such an LM match exists.

What confuses me is that Mark said in another thread that he tested the
dispatcher today and it worked just fine. So I must be doing something
stupid.

Can someone please give me a set of commands that will make a fresh
dispatcher site build from SVN head. I am desperate to move my
dispatcher 2 sites over to dispatcher 3 so I can start building them
with SVN head again (currently I'm stuck on a dispatcher 2 checkout).

Ross