forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r407237 - in /forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs: site.xml subversion_bestpractices.xml
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 13:07:32 GMT
ferdinand@apache.org wrote:
> Author: ferdinand
> Date: Wed May 17 05:39:59 2006
> New Revision: 407237

> Log:
> Addes Subversion best Practice Collection, Started restructuring 0.8 version specific
stuff

> Added:
>     forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs/subversion_bestpractices.xml

Brilliant, I've been thinking we need something like that for a long time.

I wonder if there is already such a document that we can utilise. We
are, afterall, about incorporating content for multiple locations.

If we can't find such a document we should try and move this up to a
higher level ASF location where it can be managed by all projects.

Ross