forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject [FOR linked to 388 and 343]
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 15:38:39 GMT
Ross,

    Once, I wrote this :

I think the three related issues may be closed :
>> FOR-747 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-747>,
>
> That is about integrating content from Jira into the projectInfo
> plugin. What makes you think it is resolved?
I was wrong with this FOR, I must have made a mistake I will see...

And, I thought about it, I didn't mean the 747 but the
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-742...
The last comment from David was :
    The issue was closed too early. We need to deploy all the
"unversioned" plugins to their respective version directories. Then need
to change main/var/pluginlist2fetch.xsl to retrieve the plugin from the
relevant version space.
    Also this needs tro happen for 0.7 branch.

And the main/var/pluginlist2fetch.xsl have been updated in order to
retrieve the plugin from the relevant version space.

Since we are closing several related FOR, can we close this too ?

Salutations
Cyriaque,