forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: review list of scheduled issues for 0.8 release
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 15:27:23 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> le 11/05/2006 07:34 David Crossley a écrit :
>
>> Ross Gardler wrote:
>>   [SNIP...]

>>> I know Cyriaque has been finishing what I started, need to review
>>> this issue and see how far he has got with it.
>>>

> Yes it's working well with me - And we recently has the Thorsten
> feedback which was good.
> I still need to document the forrest site UsingPlugins page - to make
> you understand what I have done ;-) .
>
> I think the three related issues may be closed :
> FOR-747 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-747>,

That is about integrating content from Jira into the projectInfo plugin.
What makes you think it is resolved?

> FOR-388
> <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-388>,

That is about using plugins in place. From what I have seen in the
commits you have polished my work on enabling them to be deployed if
available locally, but they still need to be deployed don't they?

If so this issue should remain open - that's what I wanted to review.

> FOR-343
> <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-343>...

This one is about automatically upgrading a plugin if no version number
is supplied. So, if this is to be closed then every time I run Forrest I
should get the very latest of all required plugins that do not carry a
version number. From what I have seen, this does not happen. It still
does what it used to do, if the not present then it installs it, if it
is present it uses the one available. Did I miss something?

Ross