forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ProjectDetails and projectINfo (Re: [ANNOUNCE] Use Case suport in projectInfo plugin)
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 17:09:25 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:

>>> I made a forrest run in the plugin directory...
>>

>> Yes, but were you online or not? see below for why this is important
>
> Ok, sorry, I am online...

In that case I have no idea what the problem is, but I am pretty certain
it is related to the problem you were having with the dispatcher the
other day. Why?

1) because I can do Forrest site in the projectInfo plugin without errors

2) I have no local changes to projectInfo

3) both problems are related to an LM resource not being found

Are you sure you do not have some local changes that are intefering with
the locationmap?

Ross