forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject ProjectDetails and projectINfo (Re: [ANNOUNCE] Use Case suport in projectInfo plugin)
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 12:00:11 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> The idea seems to be excellent but I have the following cocoon message :
>
> Resource not found: cocoon://projectDetails/index.siteSnippet.xml  :-(

That is nothing to do with this new addition. That was for the
projectDetails stuff I added some time ago.

Do you get this error when online or offline. If online then I have no
idea, at present, what the problem is, if offline, then that is your
problem.

The forrest DOAP file is retrieved from our svn repository. If you are
not online it can't retrieve it.

Your mentioning this has reminded me of this problem. I intended to put
a fix in place that looked online, if it couldn;t find the DOAP file
then it would dynamically create a placeholder locally.

In the meantime, in order to look at the use case stuf just comment out
the reference to the forrest DOAP file in the documentations locationmap.

Ross